Saturday 13 September 2014

I am Back

It has been a while and plenty has happened since I last posted. I qualified as a Technical Analyst with the STA, changed Investment Banks, had a son and moved house twice! Anyway, a nice lengthy commute into the City should give me the time to post and I am looking to trade directional trends across all market types and use this blog to post my analysis, trading approach and to track my approach

I have most of the tools in place, my trading plan needs reviewing and my rules will be defined before I place a trade of any kind. 

I will be looking at monthly, weekly and daily timeframes and purely looking to trade in the direction of the overall trend. It has been a while since I've been actively trading though my job keeps my in touch with the markets so it shouldn't take me too long to get on top of things and the intensive study and exams I tool last year will provide me with a strong foundation 

Anyway, thats enough for now - I have some planning to do.....

Cheers
GP

No comments:

Post a Comment