Thursday 19 July 2012

Can’t Run a Business without A Plan


I am currently working tirelessly to put together my Trading Plan – this is absolutely vital in giving me structure and objectives and to also look at what I can actually achieve and take on given my commitments and interests. This has highlighted some pretty clear issues – the main being that I am trying to do too much with too little time and I need to find a balance and also a means to use the time I do have in the most effective manner.

I believe 100% that it is more important for me to be able to apply my trading strategies in a consistent manner with confidence and discipline than being stuck in front of my screens for hours at a time.

I expect this planning process to take at least another week as I am making new discoveries each day that I need to consider and fully appreciate and understand

I will update with my findings over the coming days.....

Exciting Times!

P.L

No comments:

Post a Comment